Peter T. Roach, formerly a CEO of a New York mortgage banking company, established the law firm Roach & Lin P.C. in 1979 to provide better legal services to his mortgage company. His experience servicing his own company’s defaulted mortgage portfolio, coupled with his knowledge of accounting and finance, adds a special dimension to the firm’s representation of Default Mortgage Servicers.
- Admitted to Bar, New York, U.S. District Court – Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, St. John’s University School of Law, 1988 – present; (Real Estate Finance/Suretyship and Mortgages; Real Estate Drafting); `
- Member of Board of Directors, St. John’s University School of Law Alumni Association (1988-present; President 2002-2004);
- Member of International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF), (Member 2004 – present; President, New York Chapter, 2008 – 2011);
- Elected to Super Lawyers every year since 2008
- Education: St. John’s University-School of Law (J.D. 1978); Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Commercial Transactions; State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A. 1973)
- Practice areas: Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Eviction, Real Estate, Loss Mitigation and litigation